NOTE: "SECONDS" in Demeyere terms means they have minor blemishes on the pots and don’t affect the remarkable performance of these pans in any material way.Demeyere are the copper pans of the 21st century - they give as good a cooking result, but are easier to use and easier to maintain.
Sauteing means: quickly frying small portions of food in a pan without a lid, in a little butter or oil.
Why we love it:
- It is ideal for risottos, Bolognese, paellas or any all in one dishes e it is similar to a frying pan but has lots of space for all the ingredients li>
- The thin, straight stainless steel walls keep the heat contained in the pot so food will cook more quickly, saving time and energy li>
- Less stirring or tossing is required because thanks to the 7 layer capsule base (which includes 2 layers of silver and a layer of pure copper the same diameter as the base of the pan) heat is spread evenly across the bottom of the pan, so the contents won't catch or burn (so long as you are using a normal level of heat of course!) li>
- The lid fits exceptionally tightly to the pot. This prevents steam from escaping, keeping all the yummy moisture in and preventing your food from drying out. It can also be used to steam a large quantity of vegetables with just a cm of water at the bottom li>
- For larger chunks, a lid can be put on the pan to allay the frying process and quietly prepare the food li>
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove li>
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£4.95|
|Saturday Delivery (order deadline 3pm Friday)||£9.95|