The Demeyere John Pawson series has a minimalistic and contemporary design, created by British architect John Pawson.
Why we love it:
- The pan is constructed from 7-PlyMaterial®, from the base to the top edge. This ensures that heat is conducted quickly and spread evenly across the entire pan.
- The lid has a double-sided construction.
- It is great for sealing in flavour, especially when you cook without any fat or oil, which is also a much healthier way of cooking. Pre-heat the pan at a high temperature. After a few minutes test the temperature by dropping a few drops of water into the pan using a fork. When the water drops immediately turn into balls that jump around in the pan the correct temperature has been reached. Now decrease the temperature by 50%.
- Since it does not have a non-stick coating any type of utensil can be used - wooden, silicone or metal - without the risk of damaging the cooking surface.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- 7-PlyMaterial® (3mm) including TriplInduc®
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction
- 30 year guarantee
It is so easy to clean; you can either pop it in the dishwasher or if you prefer to clean it by hand, you can use a scourer since it is stainless steel.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|