Le Creuset Tagine is made from cast iron with a flat bottom. It can be used on any heat source, or on it's own as a baking dish in the oven. The "coolie" style lid is made from earthenware so it still offers the same cooking features as the original. Steam is re-condensed into water droplets on it's cool walls and falls back into the ingredients keeping it moist. Suitable for slow cooking of meat and vegetables with small amounts of liquid.
- Oven, grill, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all hobs.
- The cast iron base can be used on its own and makes a useful baking, roasting and serving dish.
- Cast iron.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Size - 27cm.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Intended for hob use only, where its heating and cooking qualities are used to the full.
- Use medium and low heats.
- Use oven mitts when lifting.
- Do not plunge the tagine, while hot, into cold water as thermal shock damage to the enamel may occur.
- Do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents, such as bleach, as it will damage the enamel.
- Black enamel cooking surfaces will, over time, produce a patina (a brownish film).
- Do not attempt to clean this off as it enhances the cooking performance and food release from the surface.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.