Maximilian Riedel, eleventh generation Riedel family, presents his first glass series. The Riedel O collection is based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum but with something missing - there is no stem or base!
These Riedel glasses are ideal for everyday use, look modern and are easy and comfortable to hold.
The original Riedel O Champagne glass has been revised to give a more elegant appearance. Riedel recommends only filling the glass a third full to ensure that the champagne/sparkling wine aromas are evident.
Set of four glasses.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use soft water to avoid stains.
- Avoid using glass or metal to avoid scratches.
- Use white vinegar to remove stains.
- If washing by hand, use warm water and detergent.
- Do not hold the glass by the base when polishing.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|