The Riedel Sommelier Sherry glass is based on a Spanish original and was introduced into the Riedel Sommeliers range in 1980.
Tasting demonstrated that the shape of the traditional sherry glass used in Jerez cannot be bettered and Riedel's design faithfully reproduces this shape.
The Riedel Sommelier Sherry glass is mouth blown from lead crystal.
Match the Glass to Your Favourite Wine
We've added a new feature to help you find the perfect glass for your favourite wine. Click here and see which glass is the best choice.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use soft water to avoid stains.
- Avoid using glass or metal to avoid scratches.
- Use white vinegar to remove stains.
- If washing by hand, use warm water and detergent.
- Do not hold the glass by the base when polishing.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|