Georg Riedel challenged his world class glass makers to create from lead crystal, the finest and lightest machine blown glass ever made. He proposed that it should be visually stunning, a delight to hold and price comparative against hand made glasses.
The result is Veritas, a range of glasses that are 15% taller than Vinum and 25% lighter, while still being dishwasher safe, break resistant and suitable for everyday use.
Georg Riedel says "Veritas combines the charm of a handmade glass with the consistent accuracy only a machine made glass can achieve."
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use soft water to avoid stains.
- Avoid using glass or metal to avoid scratches.
- Use white vinegar to remove stains.
- If washing by hand, use warm water and detergent.
- Do not hold the glass by the base when polishing.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|