The Riedel Vinum XL range is a larger, loftier and more luxurious version of their benchmark Vinum range.
This Riedel Vinum XL Champagne glass was first launched in 2008. Developed from a 1967 model designed by Claus Riedel, originally created for the World Exhibition in Montreal, and rediscovered in 2006 during a tasting panel with Moet and Chandon.
Over many weeks, the expert tasters searched for a glass which would be the best "transmitter" to highlight qualities of their 2000 Vintage. Ultimately, the glass of choice was the Vinum XL which Moet and Chandon selected above all others to present their legendary 2000 selection.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use soft water to avoid stains.
- Avoid using glass or metal to avoid scratches.
- Use white vinegar to remove stains.
- If washing by hand, use warm water and detergent.
- Do not hold the glass by the base when polishing.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|