Dexam are passionate about food. And that means they're passionate about the tools a cook needs to make delicious food. They offer an unparalleled choice of innovative and functional kitchenware that not only looks great and sells well, but is exceptional value for money.
- Dexam Wheatfibre
- Dexam Swift Supreme
- Dexam Textiles
- Dexam Other
- Made from natural fibres.
- Microwave & freezer safe and can take heat up to 90C.
- Biodegradable and fully compostable. It will take 6 months to fully break down in compost.
- Uses leftover agricultural waste and is created with fewer toxic chemicals.
- Simple, tough and durable.
Dexam Swift Supreme
- Works on all hobs types including induction.
- Very good basic cookware range.
- Recycled 6mm aluminium core base encapsulated in stainless steel.
- Even and fast heat distribution.
- Cast stainless steel riveted handles for a sturdy hold and very good stay cool properties. If taking out of the oven, be sure to use an oven glove.
- Tough stainless steel finish on saucepans and casseroles.
- Non-stick coating on the milk pan & frying pans. Like all non-stick coatings on the market, please do not overheat these pans. (Oven safe to 180C)
Pure cotton textiles from William Morris and Scion Living.