KitchenAid Artisan Stand 125 Mixer Liquid Graphite Made from die-cast metal, and still assembled by hand in Ohio (US), the Stand Mixer is not only elegant, but durable, easy-to-clean and use. The high quality and timeless, adaptable design of our iconic Stand Mixer helps you create delicious, homemade taste sensations.
The original planetary action – which sees the beater rotate in one direction while it whisks and turns in the other, constantly pushes ingredients towards the centre of the bowl. 10 speed settings ensure fast, thorough and precise mixing.
The direct drive motor in the head ensures the power is driven directly to the attachments and accessories. The Stand Mixer is efficient, reliable and long lasting. Since cooking is a multi-stage process, the Artisan Stand Mixer is designed as the most versatile kitchen tool. A wide variety of attachments and optional accessories can simply be plugged in.
The single multi-purpose hub will allow you to mince meat, slice vegetables, roll and cut pasta, squeeze, chop and process… Do all this and much more with just one appliance!.
- All metal construction with an enamel finish. Classic styling
- Assembled by hand
- Powerful 10 speed motor
- Direct drive - gear driven as opposed to belt driven
- Precise enough to beat a single egg
- Mix large batches quickly
- 300 Watt Motor
- Tilt up head
- 10-Speed Solid-State Control
- 4.8 litre Stainless Steel Bowl
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whisk
- IncludesPower Hub for Additional Attachments
- Capacity for Kneading Two Loaves of Bread (1.2Kg of all purpose flour or 1Kg of whole wheat flour)
- 5 Year guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Accessories dishwasher safe
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.