Demeyere are the copper pans of the 21st century - they give as good a cooking result, but are easier to use and easier to maintain.Demeyere Saucier Pans have been specifically designed for the preparation of fine sauces.
Why we love it:
- It is perfectly rounded on the inside, which makes it ideal for smooth and constant stirring/whisking for lovely lump free sauces; and since the saucier is stainless steel any type of utensil can be used e wooden, silicone or metal.
- It is a great pan for sauteing vegetables such as fennel or leeks in very little butter.
- Heat is spread evenly across the whole pan thanks to the 7-PlyMaterial® from the base to the top edge, so sauces thicken beautifully; and as long as a normal level of heat is used there is no risk of burning - you can even melt chocolate on a low temperature without having to use a Bain Marie.
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove.
- It is a lovely looking pan! And it will stay looking lovely for a very long time thanks to the Silvinox surface treatment which enriches the stainless steel by removing iron and impurities from the surface and keeps it looking silvery white and spotless.
Explore Demeyere Apollo ›
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- 7-PlyMaterial® including TriplInduc®
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction
- 30 Year Guarantee
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.