Demeyere are the copper pans of the 21st century - they give as good a cooking result, but are easier to use and easier to maintain.This Demeyere Apollo Shallow Casserole Pot has been designed to keep as much heat as possible within the pot rather than heating up the surrounding air and your kitchen! It is a versatile pot that will work as well in the oven as on a low heat on the hob.
Why we love it:
- The Casserole Pot has a 7 layer base (which includes a layer of pure aluminium) which ensures that heat is spread very quickly, especially on an induction hob. The design and construction of the base also allows you to use a large pot on a smaller heat source and still get an even spread of heat across the bottom of the pot. You can use this pot to make a casserole on your hob if your oven is filled with other dishes.
- The thin, straight stainless steel walls keep the heat contained within the pot so food will cook more quickly, saving time and energy.
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove and the casserole pot has a perfect pouring edge which ensures there is no risk of any drips or spills - these two things combined provide added comfort and safety when emptying the contents of the casserole pot. This Casserole Pot can be used in place of a saucepan, so it is ideal if you have limited space on your hob.
- It can go straight from the freezer to the hob or the oven.
Explore the Demeyere Apollo Range ›
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- InductoSeal® Base including TriplInduc®
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction
- 30 Year Guarantee
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£4.95|
|Saturday Delivery (order deadline 3pm Friday)||£9.95|