Simmering or slow cooking are techniques often used to prepare certain tougher types of meat or root vegetables that need more slow time to cook until they are deliciously tender.This Demeyere Dutch Oven has been specifically designed with this in mind.
Why we love it:
- It's like a big saucier so is great for making any preparation that needs stirring, e.g. risotto; but is also great for slow cooking a piece of meat where very little liquid is required. li>
- Heat spreads evenly across the whole pan thanks to the 7Ply-Material® from base to the top edge, which creates even temperature within the whole pan so it works like a mini oven. li>
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove li>
- The lid fits tightly to the pot. This prevents steam and heat from escaping to ensure that food retains its moisture, flavour and nutrients.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- 7-PlyMaterial® (3mm) including TriplInduc®
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction
- 30 Year Guarantee
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.