This Pasta Insert has been designed for use with a Demeyere Stockpot of the same size.
Why we love it:
- Draining a large pot of boiling water can be dangerous and heavy work. This pasta insert allows you to simply lift the cooked pasta out of the pot and serve it straight away. li>
- If you need to make more pasta then you do not need to wait for the water to boil again - simply replace the insert and add more pasta! li>
- The high brim on the insert prevents water from boiling over. li>
- The solid, cast stainless steel handles stay cool to touch so you can easily and safely lift the pasta insert without having to use a cloth or glove. li>
- This insert is not only great for cooking pasta but can also be used for blanching vegetables. You can lift the insert out of the boiling water and then plunge it into a pot of cold water without having to drain the vegetables in between and then again afterwards.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- 30 Year Guarantee
It is so easy to clean - you can either pop it in the dishwasher or if you prefer to clean it by hand, you can use a scourer since it is stainless steel. We recommended the Lady Jane Scourer used with Demeyere’s own Cream Cleaner.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|