Demeyere are the copper pans of the 21st century - they give as good a cooking result, but are easier to use and easier to maintain.Sauteing means: quickly frying small portions of food in a pan without a lid, in a little butter or oil.
Why we love it:
- It is ideal for risottos, Bolognese, paellas or any all in one dishes as it is similar to a frying pan but has lots of space for all the ingredients. li>
- The thin, straight stainless steel walls keep the heat contained in the pot so food will cook more quickly, saving time and energy. li>
- Less stirring or tossing is required because thanks to the 7 layer capsule base (which includes 2 layers of silver and a layer of pure copper the same diameter as the base of the pan) heat is spread evenly across the bottom of the pan, so the contents won't catch or burn (so long as you are using a normal level of heat of course!). li>
- The lid fits exceptionally tightly to the pot. This prevents steam from escaping, keeping all the yummy moisture in and preventing your food from drying out. It can also be used to steam a large quantity of vegetables with just a cm of water at the bottom. li>
- For larger chunks, a lid can be put on the pan to allay the frying process and quietly prepare the food. li>
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- InductoSeal® Base including TriplInduc®
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction
- 30 Year Guarantee
It is so easy to clean: you can either pop it in the dishwasher or if you prefer to clean it by hand, you can use a scourer since it is stainless steel. We recommended the Lady Jane Scourer used with Demeyere's own Cream Cleaner.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|