Demeyere are the copper pans of the 21st century - they give as good a cooking result, but are easier to use and easier to maintain. Demeyere tells us that 'In the strictest sense of the word, 'cooking' means submerging food into boiling water'.For optimal cooking in a pot the walls should not draw heat up and away from the bottom of the pot. The heat should be contained by the walls and the lid. The base of the pot should conduct heat evenly. With all this in mind Demeyere designed this Stockpot to be used for boiling and poaching.
Why we love it:
- It is a nice big pot ideal for cooking pasta for plenty: a ham at Christmas, or your homemade stocks and soups. li>
- Thanks to the 7 layer capsule base (which includes 2 layers of silver and a layer of pure copper the same diameter as the base of the pot) heat is spread evenly across the bottom of the pot, so the contents won't catch/burn - for example if you are making soup you can start by browning an onion and/or vegetables in this pot without them catching, before adding your stock. li>
- The thin, straight stainless steel walls keep the heat contained in the pot so food will cook more quickly, saving time and energy. li>
- The lid fits exceptionally tightly to the pot. This prevents steam from escaping, keeping all the yummy moisture in and preventing your food from drying out. It can also be used to steam a large quantity of vegetables with just a cm of water at the bottom. li>
- This stockpot has added height and therefore extra depth, so you can fit more in...and more food is always a good thing! li>
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove and the stockpot has a perfect pouring edge which ensures there is no risk of any drips or spills - these two things combined provide added comfort and safety when emptying the contents of the stockpot.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- InductoSeal® Base including TriplInduc®
- Silvinox® surface treatment
- Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction
- 30 Year Guarantee
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.