The Master Series Fine Grater is the perfect choice for the craftsman in the kitchen, who is looking to add intense flavors to their dishes.
The blade and wood handle are made in the USA and showcase Microplane's wood shop heritage, with clean lines, and modern design.
Meant to be a statement piece, as well as a useful tool for the kitchen, the fine blade creates the perfect dash of flavor, from cheese, to citrus and spices.
Use the Fine Grater For:
- Recipes that need an intense flavor.
- Citrus fruits
- Hard cheeses (Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, Manchego)
- Garlic, cloves
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" x 2 7/16 x 5/8"
- Grating Surface: 5 3/8" x 2 1/4"
- Non-slip end for added stability
- Reusable protective cover included
- Material: 18/8 (300 series) stainless steel grating surface and US Certified walnut handle
- Blade made in the USA
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.