- This sharpener features an advanced ceramic wheel, and a solid plastic handle with weighted non-slip base to give you the quickest and easiest way to sharpen your kitchen knives.
- Use regularly to hone the blade edge back into shape.
- The clear plastic guard will protect the replaceable ceramic wheel, which is positioned at the correct sharpening angle for the Japanese-style 15° blade edge of the Signature range of kitchen knives.
- Hold the sharpener firmly on a flat surface when sharpening.
- 10-12 strokes from heel to tip of the blade applying gentle pressure, maintaining the blade edge in continuous contact with the wheel on a regular basis will keep your blade edge in optimal condition.
- We recommend that after 12-24 months, depending on frequency of use, you change the ceramic sharpening wheel in order to maintain your knife’s cutting edge to a high standard.
Let the knife glide along the wheel. If you put a lot of pressure then it will break the wheels very quickly. Wash and dry knife before use after sharpening.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.