The Robert Welch range of Signature knives have been designed in consultation with professional chefs and combine award winning British design, Japanese blade technology and German steel.
The result is a collection of knives each individually constructed for a specific food preparation task, that are comfortable in your hand and deliver optimum cutting action.
Key features of all Signature knives are:
- The knives have been performance-tested by Sheffield's leading test establishment and found to be in the world's top 1% (of all knives tested) for initial sharpness and edge retention
- Each blade is honed and tempered to razor sharpness using World Edge Geometry (TM) inspired by master sword craftsmen from Japan, producing a precision blade edge for effortless cutting and slicing
- Fully forged and robotically engineered, the knives are manufactured from German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel and hardened to Rockwell 55-56
- The knives feature a full tang and the handles are made from Dupont (TM) material and molded precisely on to the full tang.
- Robotic technology ensures that each handle matches perfectly and all joints and surfaces are carefully finished to prevent the risk of food particles being trapped
- Each features a weighted bolster which ensures pleasing balance in the hand
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.