The Precision Poacher from Sage allows the user to control both temperature within 1 degree and time down to the second to create perfectly cooked meals. Its 5 functions include; Steam, Poach, Scramble, Eggspert, Sous Vide.
Steam: You can steam vegetables and set the timer so you wont be left with overcooked brown broccoli.
Poach: We have all had it where we don't know what the right way to poach and egg is, do you spin the water? Have the water boiling? Now you can simply select the Poach function drop your egg into the water and let the Precision Poacher do its thing. Or you can butter poach some lobster tail if you are feeling extra fancy.
Scramble: Just a knob of butter and a couple of eggs and you can create perfectly scrambled eggs, no more rubber. Eggspert: Create the perfectly soft boiled egg as Heston suggests, 63 degrees for 63 minutes.
Sous Vide: Sous Vide is when you cook something at a precise degree for a long time to create a perfectly cooked end product. Whether you choose to cook a fillet steak to 55 degrees for it to be perfectly rare, or cook a piece of salmon to 62.8 degrees for it to be perfectly moist and pink. This is the ultimate way of cooking.
- 5 different egg cooking options, (STEAM, POACH/BOIL, SCRAMBLE, EGGSPERT & SOUS VIDE)
- Use the delay setting so your eggs are ready for you when you wake up
- cook delicate ingredients with its 1 degree accuracy
- Easy cleaning with its durable non stick coating interior
- Includes a built in thermometer so you know what temperature you are cooking at for ultimate accuracy
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£4.95|
|Saturday Delivery (order deadline 3pm Friday)||£9.95|