The principle of a pressure cooker is simple – it can be tightly sealed, allowing steam pressure to build up inside allowing you to cook food at high temperatures. This means less energy is needed, cooking time is reduced compared to a standard pot and flavours and nutrients are retained.
The ZWILLING EcoQuick represents the latest generation of pressure cookers: attractive, robust, convenient and suitable for all hob types. The pot and lid are made of polished scratch-resistant 18/10 stainless steel, whilst the handles are made of heat resistant plastic. The SIGMA Classic sandwich base with aluminium core guarantees excellent heat retention and ultra-even distribution of heat.
- Steam pressure adjustment for gentle cooking (level i) or extremely rapid cooking (level ii)
- Pressure gauge for visual control
- Rapid pressure release stage for rapid and safe reduction of pressure
- Safety handle with grip for ease of handling
- Safety valve (prevents the pressure cooker being opened with a high internal pressure)
- Positioning aid (helps to correctly close the lid)
- Diameter: 22 cm
- Height: 20 cm
- Induction Compatibility: yes
- Volume: 6l
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.