Emma from our Reigate shop swears by this garlic press! "I've used several presses over the years, from twists to choppers and my favourite is the Zyliss. It's sturdily constructed and can hold quite a large clove or three small ones. Squeezing the press pushes the plunger into the clove holder and ejects the meat of the garlic out in an impressive squirt, leaving the skin behind in the recess. Cleaning it is straighforward - running it under a tap or shaking it under warm water usually gets everything out - and if it doesn't then the Zyliss comes with a rubber tool which pokes out any stubborn bits of garlic."
- No need to peel the garlic clove
- Large capacity, crushes several cloves at once
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Integrated cleaning tool to remove excess garlic
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- 5 year guarantee
Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|