- Body made from 3 layers to provide optimum conduction of heat
- Triple layer system of Aluminium core sandwiched between two layers of premium quality stainless steel
- Includes a special magnetic steel making the pans suitable for use on all heat sources (including induction)
- Cast riveted stainless steel knobs & handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Care of Le Creuset 3-ply
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels, wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Only medium to low heats are needed for most cooking, including frying and searing.
- DO NOT pre-heat a pan on high temperatures.
- DO NOT overheat your pans.
- Cool pans before washing in hot soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Or clean in the dishwasher.
- For more stubborn residues fill the pan with warm water and leave to soak for 10ï¾–15 minutes
- Do not fill hot pans with, or plunge into cold water.
- Use only soft, nylon abrasive pads or brushes for removing stubborn residues. Do not use any harsh abrasive pads or cleaning agents as they may damage the surface.
- A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces.
- Wipe with lemon juice and leave to dry in the cupboard if you want to bring back that “new pan shine”.
|Order value of £49 or more||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|Order value less than £49||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£4.95|
Other UK destinations
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||£9.95|
|Highlands & Islands of Scotland||Standard Delivery||£10.95|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Isles of Scilly||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||£14.95|
It is currently not possible to deliver to Europe. We hope to reinstate this service as soon as possible.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from one of our shops in Banstead, Cobham or Reigate.
If, when checking out, your closest shop does not appear, but others do, it just means that your shop is out of stock. Give us a call and we can arrange to have your chosen items transferred from another location.
Please contact us on 01737 222996 if your desired country or region is not listed.
If you're not happy with your purchase, you're welcome to return it to us, no questions asked.
We also offer half-price replacements on any broken products within two years of purchase.
Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes.
Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. branding box) as if these are damaged, we can no longer accept the return.
The best way to pack items is by re-using the outer packing material (bubble wrap) and box that we used when sending your package originally.
If the product returned is not in fully resalable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we will apply our half-price replacement guarantee and credit you or refund you for half the original price of the item.
You can return items to us at
Art of Living Cookshop,
58-60 High Street,