- Robust, precision controlled heating element with 3 heat settings for perfect cooking of raw ingredients.
- Advanced non-stick cooking plate for easy sauteing and easy cleaning.
- Slow stir function gently mixes ingredients during cooking.
- Ingredients and seasoning can be added easily at any time during the cooking process without affecting the cooking cycle.
- Thermal glass jar keeps your recipe warm after the cooking cycle has finished or simply add extra minutes to the timer to reheat.
- 1.4L capacity for soup and hot liquid, 1.75L capacity for cool liquid.
- No minimum capacity.
- Audible beep at the end of the cooking cycle.
- Powerful stainless steel blades for perfect blending.
- 4 speed options plus pulse function for complete control over the consistency of your recipe.
- Triple seal lid for safe blending of hot liquids.
- Can also be used as a power blender for blending smoothies and crushing ice.
|Order value of £49 or more||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|Order value less than £49||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£4.95|
Other UK destinations
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||£9.95|
|Highlands & Islands of Scotland||Standard Delivery||£10.95|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Isles of Scilly||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||£14.95|
It is currently not possible to deliver to Europe. We hope to reinstate this service as soon as possible.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from one of our shops in Banstead, Cobham or Reigate.
If, when checking out, your closest shop does not appear, but others do, it just means that your shop is out of stock. Give us a call and we can arrange to have your chosen items transferred from another location.
Please contact us on 01737 222996 if your desired country or region is not listed.
If you're not happy with your purchase, you're welcome to return it to us, no questions asked.
We also offer half-price replacements on any broken products within two years of purchase.
Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes.
Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. branding box) as if these are damaged, we can no longer accept the return.
The best way to pack items is by re-using the outer packing material (bubble wrap) and box that we used when sending your package originally.
If the product returned is not in fully resalable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we will apply our half-price replacement guarantee and credit you or refund you for half the original price of the item.
You can return items to us at
Art of Living Cookshop,
58-60 High Street,