- "I can use it for any sauce. Its splayed shape makes it so easy to stir in, lumps are a thing of the past;
- I can use a whisk in it to make the creamiest of scrambled eggs;
- I can melt chocolate straight in it (no Bain Marie needed) and then add the other ingredients for my cakes (less washing up). A last minute dessert for us is melting chocolate and dipping strawberries in it. Our daughter Jeanne (a trained pastry chef) uses it to make Creme Anglaise, again without a Bain Marie. You could also make sabayon or hollandaise sauce;
- I can cook leeks or fennel in butter and gently saute them in it;
- It's the pan I reach out for when I make a risotto as the even thickness of it makes for a constant heat all around, giving the creamiest of results."
Diameter = 20cm (base = 14cm)**Capacity = 2 litres**Material 18/10 stainless steel**7 Ply Material (3mm) including TriplInduc**Silvinox surface treatment**Suitable for all types of hobs, works especially well on induction**30 year guarantee
It is so easy to clean you can either pop it in the dishwasher or if you prefer to clean it by hand, you can use a scourer since it is stainless steel. We recommended the Lady Jane Scourer used with Demeyere's own Cream Cleaner.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£4.95|
|Saturday Delivery (order deadline 3pm Friday)||£9.95|