The KitchenAid Blender K400 with Glass Jar Candy Apple Red features a 3-part blending system that easily blends even the toughest ingredients, from kale to almonds and more, with a powerful vortex created by the ribbed jar design, unique asymmetric blade that blends at four distinct angles, and Intelli-Speed® Motor Control, which senses contents and maintains the optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
Control the taste and texture with the 5-speed variable speed dial, or use the 3 Preset Recipe Programs: Ice Crush, Icy Drinks, and Smoothie. The Soft Start® Feature starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade then quickly increases to the selected speed setting to avoid splatter.
What's Included with this KitchenAid Blender?
Blender base, 1.4L glass jar, vented lid with removable measuring cap.
KitchenAid Blender (K400) Features
- Exclusive asymmetrical blade system designed to tackle the toughest ingredients
- Easy control with 5 Speeds, Pulse + 3 Pre-Programmed Cycles
- Soft Start Feature helps prevents splatters for fully blended results
- Effective blending vortex that pulls food into the blades
- 1.5 Peak HP motor
KitchenAid Blender (K400) GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Model Name: 5KSB4026
KitchenAid Blender (K400) TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Electrical connection rating (W): 1200
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Max. rotation speed: 16000
- Min. rotation speed: 600
- Height of the product(mm): 401
- Width of the product(mm): 193
- Depth of the product(mm): 229
- Height of the packed product(mm): 279
- Width of the packed product(mm): 432
- Depth of the packed product(mm): 311
- Gross weight (kg): 7.48
- Net weight (kg): 6.62
- Plug type: UK
Wipe the base unit with a damp cloth.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.