Practical and versatile, the Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel Saucepans with Lid are perfect for everyday cooking and are a kitchen essential. The rapid heat-up time makes these pans indispensible for cooking vegetables, rice and pasta and the close-fitting lid helps to retain moisture allowing you to cook with less water, helping to retain nutrients. But their even heat spread and retention make them perfect for so much more. Why not try making a fresh tomato sauce to serve with homemade meatballs or a delicious Bechamel sauce for lasagne?
Stylish design and superb cooking results are at the heart of the 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware. Using the latest multi-layering technology, where premium-grade stainless steel and aluminium are bonded together to form a special 3-layer material, heat spreads evenly and gently throughout the entire pan from base to rim. Helpful design features, such as capacity markings, helper handles and an all-round pouring rim to prevent drips, means cooking with Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware is easy and enjoyable. The range is suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction, is oven and dishwasher safe* and comes with a reassuring lifetime guarantee.
* See individual product details for full care and use information.
- Body made from 3 layers to provide optimum conduction of heat
- Triple layer system of Aluminium core sandwiched between two layers of premium quality stainless steel
- Includes a special magnetic steel making the pans suitable for use on all heat sources (including induction)
- Cast riveted stainless steel knobs & handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Care of Le Creuset 3-ply
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels, wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Only medium to low heats are needed for most cooking, including frying and searing.
- DO NOT pre-heat a pan on high temperatures.
- DO NOT overheat your pans.
- Cool pans before washing in hot soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Or clean in the dishwasher.
- For more stubborn residues fill the pan with warm water and leave to soak for 10ï¾–15 minutes
- Do not fill hot pans with, or plunge into cold water.
- Use only soft, nylon abrasive pads or brushes for removing stubborn residues. Do not use any harsh abrasive pads or cleaning agents as they may damage the surface.
- A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces.
- Wipe with lemon juice and leave to dry in the cupboard if you want to bring back that “new pan shine”.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|