A true kitchen essential, this 4-piece set comprises three Saucepans with Lids in sizes 16cm, 18cm and 20cm plus a practical and versatile Multi-steamer.
The clever stepped-base design of the Multi-steamer makes it suitable for use with any of our 3-ply Stainless Steel 16cm, 18cm and 20cm diameter pans, including casseroles. It comes with a heat-resistant glass lid and is perfect for healthy cooking of poultry, fish, vegetables and desserts. Multiple* steamers can be stacked if steaming larger quantities.
Available for a limited time, this collection is the perfect introduction to the Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel range.
Stylish design and superb cooking results are at the heart of our 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware. Using the latest multi-layering technology, where premium-grade stainless steel and aluminium are bonded together to form a special 3-layer material, heat spreads evenly and gently throughout the entire pan from base to rim.
Helpful design features, such as capacity markings, helper handles and an all-round pouring rim to prevent drips, means cooking with our 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware is easy and enjoyable.
The range is suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction, is oven and dishwasher safe and comes with a reassuring lifetime guarantee.
- 3 pans - 16cm (3.25pt), 18cm (4pt) and 20cm (5.25pt) plus multi-steamer
- Body made from 3 layers to provide optimum conduction of heat
- Triple layer system of aluminium core sandwiched between two layers of premium quality stainless steel
- Includes a special magnetic steel making the pans suitable for use on all heat sources (including induction)
- Cast riveted stainless steel knobs & handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Guarantee
Care of Le Creuset 3-ply
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels, wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Only medium to low heats are needed for most cooking, including frying and searing.
- DO NOT pre-heat a pan on high temperatures.
- DO NOT overheat your pans.
- Cool pans before washing in hot soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Or clean in the dishwasher.
- For more stubborn residues fill the pan with warm water and leave to soak for 10ï¾–15 minutes
- Do not fill hot pans with, or plunge into cold water.
- Use only soft, nylon abrasive pads or brushes for removing stubborn residues. Do not use any harsh abrasive pads or cleaning agents as they may damage the surface.
- A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces.
- Wipe with lemon juice and leave to dry in the cupboard if you want to bring back that “new pan shine”.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|