The versatile Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel Shallow Casserole is perfect for entertaining or for everyday cooking and can be used to create a variety of dishes from a tasty Paella or Chicken in Jalfrezi Sauce to a robustly-flavoured Penne Puttanesca. The sleek, contemporary design makes it perfect for taking from the hob to the oven and straight to the table for serving.
The wide base and uncoated stainless steel interior are ideal for searing meat, fish and vegetables allowing them to caramelise adding delicious, extra flavour to the finished recipe. The Shallow Casserole can also be used without the lid as a frying and sauté pan on the hob or as a roasting and baking pan in the oven.
Stylish design and superb cooking results are at the heart of the 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware. Using the latest multi-layering technology, where premium-grade stainless steel and aluminium are bonded together to form a special 3-layer material, heat spreads evenly and gently throughout the entire pan from base to rim. Helpful design features, such as helper handles and an all-round pouring rim to prevent drips, means cooking with Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware is easy and enjoyable. The range is suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction, is oven and dishwasher safe* and comes with a reassuring lifetime guarantee.
* See individual product details for full care and use information.
- Care of Le Creuset 3-ply
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels, wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Only medium to low heats are needed for most cooking, including frying and searing.
- DO NOT pre-heat a pan on high temperatures.
- DO NOT overheat your pans.
- Cool pans before washing in hot soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Or clean in the dishwasher.
- For more stubborn residues fill the pan with warm water and leave to soak for 10ï¾–15 minutes
- Do not fill hot pans with, or plunge into cold water.
- Use only soft, nylon abrasive pads or brushes for removing stubborn residues. Do not use any harsh abrasive pads or cleaning agents as they may damage the surface.
- A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces.
- Wipe with lemon juice and leave to dry in the cupboard if you want to bring back that “new pan shine”.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|