- These replacement glass lids fit Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick cookware range
- Not recommended for use with Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel cookware
- Freezer and dishwasher safe
- Oven-safe up to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Intended for hob use only, where its heating and cooking qualities are used to the full.
- Use medium and low heats.
- Use oven mitts when lifting.
- Do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents, such as bleach, as it will damage the enamel. Black enamel cooking surfaces will, over time, produce a patina (a brownish film). Do not attempt to clean this off as it enhances the cooking performance and food release from the surface.
|Order value of £49 or more||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|Order value less than £49||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£4.95|
Other UK destinations
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||£9.95|
|Highlands & Islands of Scotland||Standard Delivery||£10.95|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Isles of Scilly||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||£14.95|
It is currently not possible to deliver to Europe. We hope to reinstate this service as soon as possible.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from one of our shops in Banstead, Cobham or Reigate.
If, when checking out, your closest shop does not appear, but others do, it just means that your shop is out of stock. Give us a call and we can arrange to have your chosen items transferred from another location.
Please contact us on 01737 222996 if your desired country or region is not listed.
If you're not happy with your purchase, you're welcome to return it to us, no questions asked.
We also offer half-price replacements on any broken products within two years of purchase.
Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes.
Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. branding box) as if these are damaged, we can no longer accept the return.
The best way to pack items is by re-using the outer packing material (bubble wrap) and box that we used when sending your package originally.
If the product returned is not in fully resalable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we will apply our half-price replacement guarantee and credit you or refund you for half the original price of the item.
You can return items to us at
Art of Living Cookshop,
58-60 High Street,