From Le Creuset comes the Toughened Non-Stick 35cm Ribbed Rectangular Grill, ideal for searing meat, fish or vegtables quickly with little to no fat or oil, leading to delicious and healthy cooking. The ribbed base allows any juices and oils to drain away from the food, whilst giving professional-looking sear lines to your steaks, skewers and brochettes.
The Toughened Non-Stick range is designed to be sleek, and versatile perfect for everyday use. Each pan features the ultimate non-stick coating inside and out, to create a durable and long-lasting pan that is PFOA-free and can be used on any heat source that is tough enough withstand use of metal utensils.
Professional-style cast handles are attached with stainless steel rivets for a superior, secure fixing for easy lifting
- Suitable on all hobs
- Oven-safe to 260°C
- Ultimate non-stick coating inside and out
Care of Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels, wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Rub a film of vegetable oil over the entire interior non-stick surface, rinse the pan with hot water & dry thoroughly.
- Only medium to low heats are needed for most cooking, including frying and searing.
- DO NOT pre-heat a pan on high temperatures.
- DO NOT overheat your pans Use metal tools, spoons or whisks with care, avoiding scraping over the non-stick surface.
- Knifes or sharp objects should never be used on the non-stick surface.
- Max oven temperature 260°C.
- Cool the plan before cleaning, do not plunge into, or fill with, cold water when hot.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaning products.
- Each time the pan is cleaned in the dishwasher the cooking surface should be re-conditioned with oil.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|