The Toughened Non-Stick (TNS) range from Le Crueset is both stylish and practical. The wide base and straight sides of the TNS Saute Pan allow for quick, light frying in relatively little fat. The high sides prevent splattering or spilling. Add the lid to allow food to cook more slowly.
The sautepans conduct the heat evenly and quickly, so you do not need too much heat (too much heat will damage a non-stick coating), although the coating on these pans is more resilient than others (just in case you leave it on a high heat for a little longer than you planned). The glass lids allow you to see your food whilst it cooks and the ergonomic handles are comfortable to hold, plus the pans have a grab handle for ease of use.
- 26cm Sauté Pan with Glass Lid
- Made from aluminium and steel sand-blasted to ensure the non-stick coating does not peel or flake
- Suitable on all hobs (including induction)
- Oven-safe up to 250°C
- PFOA free
- Lifetime Guarantee
Care of Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels, wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Rub a film of vegetable oil over the entire interior non-stick surface, rinse the pan with hot water & dry thoroughly.
- Only medium to low heats are needed for most cooking, including frying and searing.
- DO NOT pre-heat a pan on high temperatures.
- DO NOT overheat your pans Use metal tools, spoons or whisks with care, avoiding scraping over the non-stick surface.
- Knifes or sharp objects should never be used on the non-stick surface.
- Max oven temperature 260°C.
- Cool the plan before cleaning, do not plunge into, or fill with, cold water when hot.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaning products.
- Each time the pan is cleaned in the dishwasher the cooking surface should be re-conditioned with oil.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (10 - 14 Working Days)||£4.95|