Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
|Order value of £49 or more||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|Order value less than £49||Standard Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£5.95|
|Age Verified Delivery||Knife Delivery||Up to 7 working days||£6.95|
|Next Day Delivery
(Orders placed before 2.00pm Mon - Thurs)
|Express Delivery||Next working day||£9.95|
(Orders placed before 2.00pm Friday)
Other UK destinations
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||£9.95|
|Highlands & Islands of Scotland||Standard Delivery||£10.95|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Isles of Scilly||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£12.95|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||£14.95|
It is currently not possible to deliver to Europe. We hope to reinstate this service as soon as possible.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from one of our shops in Banstead, Cobham or Reigate.
If, when checking out, your closest shop does not appear, but others do, it just means that your shop is out of stock. Give us a call and we can arrange to have your chosen items transferred from another location.
Follow My Parcel / DPD Pickup
Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD, which will give you, our customer, unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.
Not only will you receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but you'll also be able to track the progress of your parcels on a map as DPD's drivers make their way to the delivery addresses.
Follow My Parcel will:
- Display the location of the driver in relation to the delivery address.
- Show your position in the driver's overall delivery queue.
- Tell you when your driver is just 15 minutes away.
- Give you the option to reschedule your delivery or have your goods delivered to a neighbour.
- Display your parcel's tracking history.
You will also have an 'in-flight' option available, through text and email notifications, by which the delivery can be diverted to a local DPD Pickup Point.
Please contact us on if your desired country or region is not listed.
If you're not happy with your purchase, you're welcome to return it to us, no questions asked.
We also offer half-price replacements on any broken products within two years of purchase.
Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes.
Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. branding box) as if these are damaged, we can no longer accept the return.
The best way to pack items is by re-using the outer packing material (bubble wrap) and box that we used when sending your package originally.
If the product returned is not in fully resalable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we will apply our half-price replacement guarantee and credit you or refund you for half the original price of the item.
You can return items to us at
Art of Living Cookshop,
40 Ormside Way