As cast iron grills can reach high heat on a medium setting, you can seal your food quickly and lock in the moisture, nutrients and flavours, producing succulent tasty meals. It is a very healthy way of cooking too as the cooking fat drains away and collects below the ribs. The new helper handle sets this new Signature Square Grillit apart from others, for extra ease of use and stability when lifting a full pan. The grill is coated with Le Creuset’s specialist satin black enamel finish. Durable and easy to clean, the satin black enamel interior has been especially designed to protect the pan (no seasoning is required) and is ideal for searing and grilling foods such as meat, fish and vegetables.
Over time, it develops a natural patina that is ideal for searing and frying. Available in a range of colours to complement every kitchen and style. The Square Grillit is suitable for use on all hob types, including induction, in the oven, under the grill and on the barbecue and is protected by a Lifetime Guarantee for total peace of mind.
- Ribbed cooking surface drains away excess fat and produces professional sear lines by caramelising the surface of the food where it contacts with the ribs
- Le Creuset's durable, easy clean black enamel interior (no seasoning is required)
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for greater cooking results
- Only low to medium heat is required when cooking and will achieve the high surface heat required for searing
- Strong easy-grip, easy-lift cast iron handles, suitable for use in the oven
- Spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pouring
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Size - 26cm
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Oven safe up to 190°C
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Guarantee
Before first use
Remove all labels. Wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. The enamelled cooking surface is ready to use and requires no further preparation.
Always cool for a few minutes before washing in hot soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Do not fill with cold water or plunge into cold water, as thermal shock damage to the enamel may occur.
If there are food residues, fill with warm water and leave to soak for 15 - 20 minutes, then wash in the usual way. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. Do not use metallic pads, or harsh abrasive cleaning agents as these will damage the enamel and polished trims.
Black enamel cooking surfaces will, over time, produce a patina (a brownish film). Do not attempt to clean this off as it enhances the cooking performance and food release from this surface.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - up to 7 working days||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - up to 7 working days||£4.95|
No quibble returns: return your product to us, even if you've used it!
Half-price replacement if you break your product accidentally, within 2 years after the date of purchase.